? ??????????????Joshua Trees? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.2 (25 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2062 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Frankfurt, Germany? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (33 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1858 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Palmy Afternoon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, April 20, 2009

Livingstone, Victoria Falls

Here is the link to my facebook...these are my latest pictures from Victoria Falls....http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2021155&id=1435457137&l=bfc6d026af

It was AMAZING! So much water...it was like I was drowning...you couldn't even see the Falls for the most part because it was obscured by all of the mist coming off of the Falls....I loved it...I got a poncho, but still got soaked through :)

1 comments:

April (Jones) Willford said...

The pictures are beautiful! I wish some of them had captions so that I knew what was going on. Love you. At dinner I asked how mamy days it was until you got home and Ike very quickly piped up and told me! It was great. We are all excited for you to come home. I love you!