? ??????????????Joshua Trees? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.2 (25 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2062 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Frankfurt, Germany? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (33 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1858 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Palmy Afternoon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Three Weeks to Africa!

So I'm back from Pittsburgh...finally, we were gone for 18 days this time and we only had one day off...We got back yesterday after a nice long would be 10 hour drive, but it turned out to only be nine with my expert driving, hee, hee...and it was a very very long drive with the girl in the passenger seat changing the radio station every 2.45 seconds, between bites of chips....it was quite annoying to say the least! So I found out some news, I talked to my project leader, his name is Jabez...so I guess I'm the only one in my project. I mean there are other people there working but I will be the only non-African...so that will be fun! I'm just a little apprehensive ;) But he did mention that they had wireless Internet, so that is good and that also means that they have electricity! But that is at the office, I'm not sure about the place I'll be sleeping...so we will see...exciting stuff! So while I was in Pittsburgh I met a guy, the guys we were staying with friend, who lived in Zambia for about a year and he told me some pretty crazy stories about the bugs there! Huge ants that can kill you and spiders and snakes...all of those fun thing! SO only three more weeks and I'm off! It is a good thing that I'm not they only one going to Zambia, two Japanese from my team are going too, and we decided that for New Years we are going to meet and go to Victoria Falls and go Bungee Jumping! Well the guy will go with me, but the girl refuses, that is OK though, we need some one to take pictures! I'm way way excited!

0 comments: