? ??????????????Joshua Trees? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.2 (25 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2062 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Frankfurt, Germany? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (33 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1858 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Palmy Afternoon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh that I were an angel

"Oh that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart.....that here might not be more sorrow upon all the face of the earth. But behold, I am a (wo)man."

Oh I wish this! I wish there could be no more sorrow on the earth. It is too much, too much sorrow, to much suffering, too much sadness, too much pain, for people who do not deserve it. I wish I could take it all away. Give happiness and joy, love and charity. But I am but one person and can only do so much. Oh that I were an angel! But "perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God....and this is my joy."






100 points if you can guess the reference...not the normal 10 for guessing my ringback, this is big! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Alma 29:1... I think I win. Okay so I had to look up the exact reference, but I did know that it was in Alma and it was the first verse, I just wasn't sure of the chapter. I love you.

Leah Jones said...

You are the winner! But Sister Welch did beat you to it....she just sent me an email instead. But 100 points for Bee! I love you! And will see you soon :)