? ??????????????Joshua Trees? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.2 (25 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2062 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Frankfurt, Germany? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (33 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1858 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Palmy Afternoon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

3 saturdays after today

So I am down to my last month! So so so exciting! I just thought I would post a picture....and a funny story...ok not really a story...I don't know what it is but it is funny...but kinda sad...ok anyway here it is ...so yesterday I was walking back from shopping with HyeJin, the other volunteer that is with me, and the sun was shining and I was wearing shorts...kinda...so she was behind me...and she happened to notice how white my legs are...I had told her that I was the Queen...champion of white leg contests...but that I thought I was getting a little bit tan here...so this morning she told me just how wrong I was...this is what she said, "I saw your legs and they were sparkling, shiny they were so white....and I thought to myself, is that a skin color?" So I am still white, albino even...so funny and sad...I thought you might like it :)


So this is like the one person at the office that I like and get along with...she is the cook, cleaning woman...her name is Maureen...she is super sweet.

1 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

So I think when you get home I am going to beat you in a white leg contest. I love you!
Sarah