? ??????????????Joshua Trees? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.2 (25 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2062 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Frankfurt, Germany? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (33 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1858 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Palmy Afternoon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Building Weekend

So we had a "building weekend" where we remodeled our classroom and my team was in charge of getting very thing organized and what not...so guess what I got put doing? Hmmmm....lets think. Oh right Leah cooks! Bingo! I was in the kitchen all weekend! I planned the menu, went shopping, picked the worst cooks to work with me (so that they wouldn't be the worst cooks anymore) and cooked four meal each day for 35 people, and cleaned up after! Oh it was fun! (in a serious tone) I did get pretty tired at the end of it all but hey we had edible delish food! And I got to teach others how to cook! That was one of the best parts, besides all of the yummy food noises people make...those truly are the most gratifying sounds in the world! Only one down side was on friday i got really, really, really sick. So I had to go lay down and i felt bad that i had to leave Bia and HeeJin to make the snack them selves. But I couldn't stand...so what can you do...sigh! Then we had a game night...we watched a movie Mao made from the 'Olympic Games' they had (missed them, but I was at home with my family so no complaints there!) and then we played games...I had to come up with two, Tako,Michi, and Mariko came up with three, and Livia and Junior came up with two...all from our countries...so I, being completely wiped out had everyone play Red light, Green light, and Simon Says...it actually was really funny! Then we played Butt sumo wrestling....way way way way, so many ways funny!!! Defiantly have to play that with everyone! All in all it was a good weekend!

0 comments: