? ??????????????Joshua Trees? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.2 (25 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2062 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Frankfurt, Germany? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (33 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1858 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Palmy Afternoon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 13, 2008

So this is a Blog.....

So my best friend told me I needed to get a Blog and about a month (or 4) ago I signed up for one and....never posted, Hee, hee and I know what good is it if you don't use it.....my situation has changed a bit, I now am not writing someone faithfully every week so I thought, "Why not use that blog you set up?" So now I will try to faithfully write on my blog everyweek! Oh fun stuff! So...life...I'm in a volunteer program in Williamstown, MA...a tinny tiny town that consits of one street and I don't even live in town...I live in the outskirts about 15 mins away, up a (well what they call a mountian) hill, in the middle of nowhere....where it rains all of the time and is pretty cold all of the time too...it is not the most amazing place in the whole world...like most non-profits it has no money, so it is pretty run down, it is like living in the lodge at The Dell, up AF canyon, for you who know what that is....and I live with people from all over the world...it has been highly interesting...My Team, the May Team 2008, has 12 people on it....6 Brazilians, 4 Japanese, and 1 other American....and most of them don't really speak english. And that fact alone has made for some funny times! So why am I here? You know that is a really good question! Hee, hee...i just joshing....I'm here to go to Africa! We "Train" for six months, learn about Africa, fundraise, learn about the problems in Africa, fundraise, learn about the projects in Africa, fundraise, study about our projects, and do a ton more fundraising! Hooray! Right now i'm in the study about your project stage, which is TCE or Total Control of the Epidemic. This project deals with the devistating pandemic of HIV/AIDS...and NO i'm not going to get it!! Anyway, i will be doing mostly education and outreach...I'll be going from house to house talking to people about: what it is, what it does, and how to avoid it....Oh my goodness I haven't even said where I'll be going in Africa! Drum roll.....Zambia....I hope you know where that is because I am not telling you! Ha! You will just have to look it up on a map! :) Well that is the background......

0 comments: