? ??????????????Joshua Trees? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.2 (25 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2062 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Frankfurt, Germany? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (33 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1858 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Palmy Afternoon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Holy Cow...Food!

Oh my goodness...so last night we went to a food convention, well we went after it was over and horded all of the leftover samples and merchandise...it was crazy! There was so much stuff! It was like the game show Supermarket sweep! There were about five other NGO's that were there...it was all very serious, with game plans and teams...I was on the junk food and personal hygiene stuff....so before we were allowed to go in I scouted out the area and got a map, worked it out with the others on my "Team", we decided it was best to divide and conquer! So when the gates were open everyone went crazy! Running and grabbing everything...I went strait for the soaps, shampoos, deodorant, face wash...all that stuff....it was the wildest thing I have ever been to...and holy cow we got so so so so much stuff! Three huge boxes of Oreo's! Wahoo! Tons of Lindt chocolate, Orange juice...so much food you can't imagine....sigh!

1 comments:

Clayton and Danielle said...

OH MY GOSH! Thant sounds so amazing. I think I would have died. Seriously a dream come true. HA