? ??????????????Joshua Trees? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.2 (25 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2062 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Frankfurt, Germany? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (33 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1858 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Palmy Afternoon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Place called Mazabuka

Hmmm....so may of you have asked, "What is it like?" Well let me see if I can paint a picture for you....picture St. George, now make it completely flat and add heaps of trash everywhere and a whole buch of black people staring at you where ever you go....and there you go. That is exactly what it is like, red sand, hotter than hades, with staring people...hee, hee...I will get some pictures posted as soon as i can. But it is not so bad, besides it being hot...the place I an living is pretty nice, a whole lot nicer than I expected...there is an inside toilet that kinda flushes and a bath tub, a kitchen and such....but the water doesn't always work and you have to treat it before you use it....I am living with one lady named Pretanella, she is in her mid-thirties and like to walk around not wearing anything and has coveted my comb....ha, ha, ha....The people here are nice but it is so frustrating because they speak mostly in their local langues so I never have any idea what is going on and when they ask me....ok let me repharse that, they don't ask, they tell...to do something I have a hard time understand what exactly they are telling me to do....and they tell me to do everything like bring your bag, go eat, drink this...it kinda feel like a child, like I can't take care of myself....Ah, frustration.....but I am learning! And I really am liking it here for the most part...and my constent pray is that i will learn to love the rest of it! Thank you all who are praying for me and have prayed for my bags...I know they got here on those prayers

0 comments: