? ??????????????Joshua Trees? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.2 (25 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2062 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Frankfurt, Germany? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (33 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1858 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Palmy Afternoon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The men I meet....Ugh

Ok so I have to vent....so you know a bit back I did a post about the women who sit on the street selling corn or banana or whatever, trying to earn what little money they can. After my Mom read it she asked a very poi net question...Where are the men? Well let me tell you...they are loitering on the streets, harassing me. Seriously I can not go one day without 10 men calling me "Momma, Sweetie" and what ever else...it is disgusting. Today...less than one minute out of my house I had a man stop and say, "Hi Momma, how are you? I love you. I want to marry you." Right outside the house where I am staying there is a bus station...and all day long there are men there doing nothing....sitting, standing, talking, playing soccer...all day long. And then just down the road there is a bar and you can find drunken men at all hours of the day...like the man this morning...it was just past 8am and he was drunk...completely....They are the most vial repulsive men. I have met some really nice good people but my whole experience here has been tainted by these men...they do nothing all day, get drunk and harass women.
Ok I am done venting...I just can't wait till I get home to nice Mormon boys who treat women as more than tools to get some. I love you all and will see you soon!

1 comments:

Cim* said...

Leah! I can't believe you'll be back so soon! I completely understand the horribleness of disgusting lazy drunk men in foreign countries... I think it was my exposure to them that really taught me how to be more assertive:) man I love good decent mormon boys!! You know, even though people often compare living in a small town in UT to living in a bubble, I must admit, it's a good feeling to be so close to the temple and to be able to walk the streets without getting stared at or harassed. I hope you're still having a wonderful experience as your time wraps up...despite the yucky men:)