? ??????????????Joshua Trees? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.2 (25 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2062 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Frankfurt, Germany? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (33 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1858 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Palmy Afternoon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The place where I reside.....

So I was talking to my amazing Aunt the other day and she said that the guy I described in my last post would be translated and I would never be able to meet him....so I guess he can have a few flaws....and she also reminded me that all I really need is a guy who is ga-ga over me and I over him....so that is what I will go for! So sorry I haven't posted for a bit, life has been really really boring....I don't know why but December the entire country like shuts down, I mean I understand shutting down for Christmas, but it has been all of December...so we haven't really been able to do a whole lot, sigh.....But I have been trying to up load the video I made of the house where I am staying....for like two weeks, but it hasn't been working, which I am really sad about because it was really funny although it sounded like I had a lisp, so I decided to work with what I could do....here are some pictures of the house with commentary added.....



So this is my closet...on the bottom (not in the picture) are shoes, then some food and trash, then you have my six months supply of shampoo, body wash, face wash....and what not (really this has saved me!) Then is my supply of vitamins that my mommy sent me, so I can stay healthy...Then there is my tooth brushes and mirror and things.....


Here is my bed, protected by my wonderful mosquito net! can you believe it...my bed is made! I know it is a miracle....

So on the other side of the closet is where we hide our food...we have to keep it here or it disappears....


So here is our table....it is quite nice to have....



It is really four cinder blocks and a rug....and holy cow! It was hard getting then in there...heavy!




This is the one chair in the entire house.....



As you can see it is broken.....



But by my genius we can use it without it collapsing.....



This is Mich's bed......



This is the hole in the ceiling right outside our door....every time Mich leave the room she checks to see if anything is there, because one day a good sized lizard fell out and was about an inch away from landing on either on of us....



This is the toilet...I am very lucky, it is inside and it flushes! But the seat is broken, so you don't pinch your butt you kinda have to squat or just not use the seat...and then you still have you squat......

Oh look, look.....And this is the gaping hole above the toilet....you have to be careful that nothing falls on your head while you are peeing....



This is the bathroom....



This is the bucket that I use to bathe with.....



And this is the cup I use to take my bath.......



This is the boy who cleans the house...his name is Eric...he is really nice, but I feel so bad for him because Petronella is such a mess, well I should say pig. She just throws her trash on the floor of her room. I asked her once what she was doing and she said, "it is ok, it will get cleaned up"....



The kitchen sink....as you can see the right faucet is covered because it doesn't work....and the left on leaks.....and this is Eric cleaning the pots...we don't let him wash our dishes, the house is such a mess from Pertonella that he doesn't need to clean up after us too...so


This is the Kitchen...really there is nothing in here, just a sink and cabinets.....oh and flys! Tons and tons of flys all over.....


So this is the "Stove" where I cook every meal....only the right burner works so it makes it kinda annoying when I have to wait till one thing is done (like rice) so I can finish cooking the meal....But at least it is not coals!



So I hope you liked the tour of the place where I reside....The movie was better, but oh well.... So I thought I was getting kinda tan....but nope I am still albino....Although I do have some funny tan lines...hmmm, oh well! I love you all! And Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

SaJatah said...

PICTURES!!! Leah these are awesome! You're chair is truly genius and your circumstances are inspirational. To think you guys have it good out there. I've wanted to see your pad this whole time, thank you for unknowingly satisfying my crazy curiosity. Keep posting and I hope you're having a wonderful new year!