? ??????????????Joshua Trees? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.2 (25 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2062 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Frankfurt, Germany? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (33 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1858 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Palmy Afternoon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Week 6...i think....

So guess what!.....Nothing happened this week when I went to Church! No crazy car experiences, or traumatic events.....No I just had a wonderful day at church! It was so nice. So I have been having a dilemma this past week because of the money it takes to go to church....about K100,000 every week, that is the equivalent of about $25 and half of my allowance for the week, but I made a choice, and budgeted....I know strange word for me....and I will be able to go to church often and still eat food and buy things I need.....it makes me very happy! So this week has been very....hmmm, what is the right word?......educational, i guess.....so Michi and I have made a budget and a menu so we know what we are spending so we don't over spend....and little did I know the effect that would take on the woman we are staying with....I think she got really offended, because we put the food in our room and she could not eat it when ever she wanted like she did before.....so she started hiding the dishes and pots and pans.....and then when I asked her about it she said she had no idea where they were....of course I knew she was lying...the next day I found in her room all of the pots and pans and dishes....it just made me laugh! So we went and bought some little plastic bowls we could use....it reminded me of when i was a nanny and Cannon would try to hide something he did....and that is how most of the Zambians are that I have met....sure they completed grade 12 but the education levels are so different and just everything is so different, but education is the big one....It is like I am dealing with children all of the time.....so I am learning patience....Also I learned something else about my self this week....I guess I talk in my sleep a lot! Michi says I talk to her and say lots of random things....ha, ha, ha, ha...so that is funny! I mean people have told me that I do, but it was every once and a while....Mich says it is like every night! It thought that was way funny, I really wonder what I say! I also made a video show my house....I will see if I can post it! I will try, but as you might have guessed the Internet here is not the greatest....but I will try!

0 comments: